|Pies for Parkinson's|
Pies for Parkinson's
The World Parkinson Coalition is excited to take part in the "Pies for Parkinson's" challenge started by our partner organizations. The mission of the WPC is to bring the Parkinson's community together and we feel that this challenge is doing just that in a fun and silly way, but is importantly also raising awareness about Parkinson's and is raising support for PD research and care!
The World Parkinson Coalition works with 170 organizations globally and our goal is to support the entire Parkinson's community. And we think it is important for YOU to support the Parkinson's organization of YOUR choice and make a donation to them! Click here to view our list of Partner Organizations.
If the WPC is your charity of choice, consider giving the gift of Congress to a fellow member of the Parkinson's community. Click here to learn more about donating to the WPC Travel Grant Fund.
Take the Pies for Parkinson's Challenge!
1. Get your camera ready and record yourself taking a pie to the face!
2. The stickier and gooier the pie is, the better! Have fun!
3. Donate $10 to a Parkinson's charity of your choice OR skip the pie and donate $100 to the Parkinson's charity of your choice.
4. Challenge your family or friends to do the same in your video.
5. Post your video on social media using hashtag #piesforparkinsons.
Watch WPC Executive Director Eli Pollard take a pie to the face!